We are happy and excited to launch the NAPDA project. NAPDA has been in the works for years and was officially established in September 2011.
We have put together a plan to help develop a system for the North America dart player in which all dart players will have the opportunity to develop their ability to compete at a world level. We aspire to introduce a truly unique Professional Dart Tour of their own.
Our mandate is to give all dart players, male or female, novice or experienced, younger or older, an opportunity to play at the highest level of competition in North America. NAPDA will help leagues and organizations to expand their membership base and bring darts to the attention of the general public.
We will support the game through:
- Locally held events across North America where the novice, average and dedicated dart player has the opportunity to compete and earn NAPDA ranking points at a SANCTIONED Event.
- A chance to qualify to a NAPDA Pro Event where you will compete with the top ranked players from North America. (NAPDA Tour)
- Longer formats and seeding of events will insure a true Professional level for the sport of darts.
- A ranking sytem for ALL Dart Players in North America see points
- Assisting players through the NAPDA web site to achieve a higher profile and visaibility.
- Keeping in touch with players through social networking Twitter, facebook and the NAPDA blog.
- Giving NAPDA Members even more information and news on the NAPDA website.
- In the works: using Live score and Livestream so the general public can follow each tournament.
- and much more to come..
If you have an existing tournament scheduled and would like it to become a NAPDA Sanctioned Event (so players may earn NAPDA ranking points) or to inquire how to become a NAPDA Regional or Tournament Rep. click here
When you join the NAPDA Team you assist dart players
from North America to reach a Professional level.
Players from these North America countries are eligible to play:
Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica,
Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala,
Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama,Saint Kitts and Nevis,
Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States